|20TH ANNUAL SPRING CONSIGNMENT AUCTION
FARM EQUIPMENT – LAWN & GARDEN – CONSTRUCTION AND EXCAVATION EQUIPMENT –
RECREATIONAL ITEMS – TOOLS – FARM RELATED – AND MORE!!!
SATURDAY, MARCH 31ST STARTING @ 10:30 A.M.
Directions: From I-77, take Exit #28 (Belle Valley Exit), go South on State Route 821 for 0.6 of a mile, turn left onto SR 215, follow
SR 215 for 6 miles to junction of SR 285 and SR 146, turn left. Go approximately 50 yards to stop sign, continue straight onto SR
285, auction is on left (Buckeye’s Excavating). Signs will be posted.
Early Highlights Include: John Deere 750B dozer; 8081 Tearup 6 basket hay tedder; International 184 tractor w/ 60” belly mower; fruit trees and
shade trees; Honda 4x4 Rancher 4-wheeler; Hughes 5x10 tilt bed trailer; Go-cart w/ Predator 212 engine; Reading truck tool box w/ bumper; Master
Built late model race car chassis; 1995 Kawasaki 750 jet ski; 1995 Seadoo XP jet ski; heat lamps; water heaters; feed buckets; lamb show box;
Sullivan Air Express blow dryers; show lamb supplies; Lister and Oster clippers/shears; sheep blankets; hay bags; sheep feeders; 8’ sheep pipe
gates; hay feeders; sheep grooming stand; sheep turn table; hay wagon; John Deere 102 riding mower w/ bagger; and more. THIS IS A VERY
SHORT LISTING. WE ARE STILL ACCEPTING AND RECEIVING CONSIGNMENTS, AND WILL BE UP AND TO THE START OF THE AUCTION.
WE ARE STILL ACCEPTING CONSIGNMENTS!!
TERMS: CASH OR GOOD CHECK W/ PROPER ID.
• Loading and Unloading of Equipment Provided
• Transportation of Consignments Available
• Turn Those Unused Pieces of Merchandise onto $$$$$$
• Reasonable Commission Rates
• Advertising on Several Websites and in Several Periodicals
• Drop Off Date - Friday, March 30th from 9:00 a.m. till 6:00 p.m.
• Also Drop off on Auction Day Until 10:00 a.m.
• Consign Early to have your Item(s) Advertised
AUCTION CONDUCTED BY:
ED AND BEN SCHAFER, AUCTIONEERS
740-305-5049 740-584-SALE 740-838-6745